Traditional Public Relations is the cornerstone of our work; the foundation of everything that we do.
- Press trips – Whether you need group press trips or individual research trips. We send the invitations, take care of the organisation, and look after everything – before, during and after the trip.
- Press conferences – In close consultation with our clients, we select the most suitable setting, take care of the organisation and invitations and the follow-up. We can organise anything from a traditional conference to a media dinner, right through to a casual get-together.
- Gala / Events – Whether the event is glamorous or casual, we can cover a whole spectrum of events with our network of contacts, such as catering companies, presenters, artists and celebrities. With targeted PR, we position your event in the most suitable target media and take care of the whole thing from the concept to the implementation to ensure a smooth and successful outcome.
- Press releases – We write, send and pitch your releases to selected target media, or, to reach a larger audience, we can use individually created distribution lists, appropriate to the subject. In this way, we can avoid scatter loss and ensure that your message is put across.
- Storytelling – Together with you, we search for new topics, create stories and find approaches to portray your company in a new, interesting light, because stories and background create intimacy, trust and show sincerity.
- Reporting – To keep you informed about what we are doing and why we are doing it, we generate a comprehensive report at regular intervals, analyse the publications and disclose the status of ongoing projects.